Moroccan Bath is an age old traditional cleansing ritual of Moroccans which is spread across the Middleeast and popularly known as Hammam Maghrebi. This ritual is done to clean, whiten and soften the skin. It also helps to relax the tired nerves and muscles while enhancing the blood circulation of the body.
The Moroccan Bath is a cleansing and relaxation ritual that Moroccans habitually do each week at their local Hammam and is an absolute must before special occasions.
According to The Experience Spa, there are ten benefits of a Moroccan Bath.
- Rehydrates skin and soothes redness and flakiness.
- Reduces stress and anxiety.
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-ageing properties.
- Nourishes skin with vitamins and minerals.
- Increased physical and emotional detox.
- Balances oil secretion in the skin and controls acne.
- Enhances deep relaxation and rejuvenation
- Refines skin texture by removing dead skin layers.
- Improves skin elasticity and clarity
- Improves the skin tone
So book Now!
The Experience Spa has some great deals on To Know More
Interested in trying out moroccan bath for yourself or a loved one? Book with “The Experience Spa – Ramada by Wyndham Beach Hotel Ajman ” massage therapy at our Ajman massage center or call us @ 055 6103053.